I really like it out here in California. The weather is beautiful, the beaches are awesome and my friends just kick all kinds of ass. I'd stay out here forever if I could. So not looking forward to flying home and going back to work. :x
In other news, I called soh last night. It was ubar hawt. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. :D And now she has no excuse as to whether or not she can give me a call back. ;D Niner hearts soh. :>
Yar, time to head out to the beach again. Teh hawtness calls to meesh. :o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Silly Niner, if you like it so much you can always transfer schools. It isn't impossible. =)
And oh yes, I loved the phone call as well. So kink... um, fun. Yeah, that's it. >.> XD Now it's my turn to call you fer teh hot, steamy intellectual conversation.
soh lessthanthrees Niner ;)
Post a Comment