Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Gwee, no sleep

Well, I inadvertantly pulled an all-nighter. :/ Didn't mean to, it just happened that way. Probably not a good thing to do, considering I'm looking into getting a regular job over the break. Oh well, it's Christmas week, I guess I can be lazy just this one time. The temp agency is supposed to call me back today, so I hope that goes well. Before I fall asleep from tiredness, that is. Maybe they lined up some nice data entry job for me. That would be pretty sweet, though not as sweet as my Verizon gig. Now, there were some good times.

Went to my sister's winter concert last night. Got to revisit the old high school, saw some old friends and acquaintances. Really put my life in perspective, seeing everyone there from the past and watching as the younger generation is just hitting their stride in high school. Gave me a sense of urgency, as it were. Also made me feel kinda old. :x

No comments: