Thursday, December 23, 2004

Squee

I finally got bit torrent working again! That means more anime for meeeee. :D I think the problem was I was trying to use IE to download the latest Azureus client. It would always mess up and never download correctly. So tonight I tried it with Firefox and it was downloaded in a flash. So I root around in some of my old torrent haunts like Lunar and Anime-Keep and bam! Downloading a whole crapload of new anime for me to watch. Huzzah.

Just found out today that JKR finished up Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. All I can say is, it's about bloody feckin' time. Her havin' all these babies is pissing me off because it's interfering with her Harry Potter writing time. I have a right mind to tell JKR's husband to stop shagging her for the duration of the Harry Potter series. He can shag her all he wants after she's done, but for the love of literature, let her finish the goshdarn series first!


No comments: